Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bank account branch Transfer KYC detail

I'm sharing my experience regarding bank a/c transfer of BOI A/c form branch1 to branch2
first I consult with customer care and as customer care told me
AS per RBI guideline
YOU can submit KYC document any of the branch either new branch in which u want to transfer your account or older one in which u already has account.
for that in KYC u need to submit two id (for address proof) and one photograph
and also i have surrender my old pass book and check book
with a application to transfer my a/c for branch manager
 They issue me new pass book and check book.
It's very easy For them it just take 2 minute for whole process.


NOTE: pocess for surrender of check book and pass book may vary bank to bank

No comments:

Post a Comment